Bethel is located at:
7001 Forsyth Blvd, University City, MO 63105
Bethel is on the northwest corner of Forsyth and Big Bend Boulevards, just west of Washington University’s main campus and east of the Clayton business district.
Get directions using Google Maps.
We have on-site parking, including a few spaces designated for visitors (enter the lot from Forsyth Blvd). If the lot is full on a Sunday, you may also park:
- On Forsyth Blvd east and west of Big Bend
- west of Big Bend: Sunday parking on both sides of the street; days other than Sunday on the south side only
- east of Big Bend: parking on the south side on Sunday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- On Lindell west of Big Bend
- Lindell is an east-west street just 300 feet (90 m) north of the Bethel entrance.
- Access to Lindell is from Asbury, one long block west of Big Bend. From Lindell it is possible to turn right onto Big Bend (southbound), but there is no direct access from Big Bend to Lindell. Lindell has two-way traffic with parking on both sides of the street, but the only way to drive westbound on Lindell is to turn around.
- On Northmoor west of Big Bend
- Northmoor is an east-west street just 400 feet (120 m) south of the Bethel entrance.
- Access to Northmoor is from Big Bend southbound (right turn onto Northmoor westbound), or from Asbury, one long block west of Big Bend. There is no outlet from Northmoor onto Big Bend, and there is no left turn onto Northmoor from Big Bend northbound. Northmoor has two-way traffic with parking on both sides of the street.
Here are some possible clockwise driving loops involving right turns only and starting eastbound west of Big Bend:
- Lindell eastbound → Big Bend southbound → Forsyth westbound → Asbury northbound → Lindell eastbound
- Forsyth eastbound → Big Bend southbound → Northmoor westbound → Asbury northbound → Forsyth eastbound
- Lindell eastbound → Big Bend southbound → Northmoor westbound → Asbury northbound → Lindell eastbound